Write for us
We’re not currently looking for new writers – check back in a couple of months and we might be looking then.
In the mean time, here are some things to consider:
You’ll have to be loyal and committed – we want team players who will stick around and write regularly.
But we’ll reward you for it – you’ll be offered press screenings, brand new products, early screeners, interview opportunities and more.
You’ll also be added to our chat group so you feel like part of the team.
You will be paid – but only after a trial period. We have to stress though – even then we can’t offer much per article, but we can promise visibility for your writing and your opinions.
Want in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org (after we begin accepting applications again), telling us:
- Why you want to write for us. No essays – just a short pitch.
- Where to find examples of your work, if you have any online.
- How experienced you are at writing. This can be anything from degrees to writing in your spare time.
- The kind of geek content that you would want to write about.
- Your other nerdy passions, if you have any.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.