Warcraft: New character posters have landed – Orgrim, Durotan, Gul’dan, Llane and more
It’s a good day for Warcraft fans as Legendary Pictures have released eight new character posters for the Warcraft Movie. We’ve already seen two trailers in the past month for the Warcraft movie, the first trailer urged us to pick a side, while the second Warcraft trailer saw humans and orcs fight together to overcome a greater adversary.
Throughout all of these trailers we’ve seen all of the characters below but for quite a few of them we’ve not had a chance to look at them in detail yet – with these new character posters we can. Featured in the posters are:
- Blackhand (Clancy Brown) – Driven by cruel ambition and fueled by rage, Blackhand the Destroyer is war incarnate.
- Lady Taria (Ruth Negga) – In an age of beasts and battlegrounds, Lady Taria’s grace and diplomacy provide a beacon of hope to the people.
- Orgrim (Rob Kazinsky) – Wielder of the mighty Doomhammer, Orgrim is fiercely loyal to his Chieftain Durotan.
- King Llane (Dominic Cooper) – Leading from the front-lines, the noble King Llane is a symbol of strength in a time of war.
- Durotan (Toby Kebbel) – Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, Durotan will do whatever it takes to find a home for his people.
- Lothar (Travis Fimmel) – Forged in the fire of battle, the brave knight Lothar has sacrificed everything to become defender of Azeroth.
- Gul’dan (Daniel Wu) – A tyrannical orc shaman wielding dark powers, Gul’dan sees all life as fuel for the Horde.
- Garona (Paula Patton) – Garona is the unbroken survivor who will join Lothar and Durotan to save a world they can all call home.
The character posters below are in the same order as the descriptions above.
Warcraft the Movie will be in cinemas June 3 in the UK and June 10 elsewhere.